Monday, January 18, 2021

Scrapbook.com| Love You

Happy Monday, Crafty Friends.


I hope you had a wonderful week and were able to spend a little time in your craft room. Today, I am sharing a card featuring Scrapbook.com's Wedding journaling cards. This set of journaling cards is what I would consider rustic elegance. The set of 42 cards features lovely florals in shades of lush greens and deep purples paired with weathered shiplap and distressed wood. While I have been married to my love for close to 20 years, so I am not in need of wedding journaling cards for scrapbooking; nevertheless, I enjoyed using these cards to create a beautiful floral card to give to my sweetheart for Valentine's Day.



To create this card, I used one of the woodgrain 4x6 and 3x4 floral journaling cards as the foundation for my card. I added a few inky splatters to my 4x6 card to complete the weathered look before adding the panel to a top-folding card base. The focal point of the card uses the 3x4 journaling card paired with Altenew's Hibiscus Garden 3D dies, Pinkfresh Studio's Leafy Branch, and the word "love" diecut from Scrapbook.com's Inspirational Life Sentiment die collection. Scrapbook.com's smooth cardstock from the Floral, Boho, and Cools collections complemented the colors in the Wedding journaling cards perfectly. A few crystal drops completes this card. 



Journaling cards are a great addition to a cardmaker's creative toolbox. I hope this has inspired you to use journaling cards in your cardmaking designs. Thank you for stopping by. 


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Card Supplies

Join the conversation!