Friday, January 22, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio| Happy 45th Birthday

Hello, Crafty Friends!


I am popping in to share a quick card using Pinkfresh Studio's Make A Wish stamp and die set paired with the Mirrored Triangles stencil



I enjoy the cardmaking process. However, sometimes it is nice to be able to create an impactful card without having spent two hours. This card is fun and is a breeze to make once you get the hang of how to use the Mirrored Triangle stencil. For a wonderful tutorial on how to use multiple colors on this stencil, in addition to flipping it to achieve another level of color and pattern, check out this video (HERE). Once I had my background, it was fun stamping my layered chocolate cake. A simple Happy Birthday sentiment from the set completes this card. 



Thank you for spending a portion of your day with me. I hope this card inspires you to head into your craft room and create a little paper magic. 


Happy Crafting,


Keia 

Join the conversation!