Monday, January 4, 2021

Alphabet Play

 Hello friends,


Today, I am popping in with a quick and fun card using Diamond Press's Collegiate Letters. 



I don't know about you, but I seem to be collecting alphabet dies like they are the next big crafty thing. I have them in a range of sizes and fonts, which can make for endless creative possibilities. I like the bold look of the Collegiate Letters, and the die is large enough to really be the focal point on a card. This card is actually a 5x7. To create this card, I first started by using Concord and 9th's Pained Shapes stamp set and inking this abstract heart with Berrylicious, Passion Fruit, and Coral Reef dye inks from Pinkfresh Studio. I used the tiny brushstrokes stamp and heat embossed the image with gold embossing powder. Once I had my panel the way I wanted, I used the L, O, V, E dies, and diecut each from the inked panel. I then went back and diecut each of the letters twice to add dimension to the card panel. I inserted the letters back into the card panel to complete the eclipsed look. A simple "you" diecut from black and gold glitter cardstock is affixed to the center, and this card is a wrap!



Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a chance to step into your craft room and create a little paper magic this week.


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Supplies:

Cardstock: TE (Sugar Cube)

Dies: Diamond Press on HSN (Collegiate Letters)



Join the conversation!