Friday, January 15, 2021

Concord & 9th January Release| All You Need Is Love

Happy Friday, Crafty Friends!


I am so excited to be a part of Concord & 9th's January release. It is time to pack away the snowflakes and tinsel and time to break out the hearts! The new release is too cute and I am looking forward to sharing with you two cards I created using the Be Mine and Sweet Talk bundles. 





The design for my You're My Jam card started by taking a piece of white cardstock to create an A2 top-folding card. I then used Cranberry, Poppy, Honeysuckle, and Ballet Slipper dye inks to ink the rectangle shape from the Painted Shapes stamp set. This is one of my absolute favorite stamps for creating awesome abstract elements. I added a few inky splatters to complete the abstract look. Using the panel die from the Be Mine die set, I created my background by repeating the jam jar image from the Be Mine stamp set. I then colored two jam jars using Copic Markers. A simple heat embossed sentiment completes this card. 




My second card features the Sweet Talk stamp set. 



I really wanted to highlight the beauty of the ornate floral heart. To create my card, I started by inking a piece of white cardstock using Cranberry, Poppy, Honeysuckle, and Ballet Slipper inks. I then used Versamark, gold embossing powder, and my MISTI to create a background pattern using the ornate floral heart. To complete this card, I heat embossed a sentiment from the set onto vellum paper. A simple, but elegant card for the upcoming Valentine's Day season.


Thank you for stopping by. Please take a moment to visit the Concord & 9th Blog for more inspiration from the January release. 


Happing Crafting,


Keia 


Join the conversation!

  1. This card is your usual gorgeousness!!! Congratulations on guest designing for C&9th.

    ReplyDelete