Sunday, January 24, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio| Kind...You Are The Best

Happy Sunday, Crafty Friends!


Today is my birthday! Wahoo! Another year older and feeling great. Every birthday I enjoy spending a little crafty time in my studio space. I love breaking out some of my favorite products, lighting a candle, turning on classic music, and just enjoying a moment of creative peace. Time to craft! 



Today's card features Pinkfresh Studio's Nested Chevron die, Sending Love and Hugs stamp/die set, Leafy Branch die, and Diagonal Stitched Rectangles. To create this card, I used the Nested Chevron die in two different ways, one to dry emboss the white A2 panel and as the diecut pieces for my inked chevron pattern, which uses Mint, Coral Reef, Lemon Whip, and Peach Fuzz dye inks. The Sending Love stamp is inked with Passion Fruit, Coral Reef, and Meadow ink. Once I had my pieces ready, I layered the inked chevron pieces, adhered the diagonal stitched frame, leafy branch diecut, and added my floral bouquet with a diecut and inked sentiment to my A2 card base. A few pale yellow jewels complete this card. 



Thank you for stopping by and sharing a bit of your day with me. I hope I have inspired you to spend a little time in your craft room to create a little paper magic.


Happy Crafting,


Keia 



Join the conversation!