Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Thank So Much

Hello Crafty Friends,

 It is important to take a moment and say 'thank you'. Or in the case of a paper crafter, create a card with a whole lot of love bursting forth through our love of paper. I created this card for my in-laws who generously purchased a bike for our eldest son, Cooper. My father-in-law was so intent on finding his grandson a bike, he would call me and say, "What about this one?" And I would log onto my computer and check out what he had in mind. We did this several times, back and forth until we found the right bike. He really is the sweetest. 


To create this card, I pulled out a few new to me stamps. The cityscape is Picket Fence Studio's Neighborhood stamped onto SugarCube cardstock. I then used Taylored Expressions' Masking Stencil-Hearts to create the focal point using Cherry Pop ink and blending brushes. I then did an eclipse technique using the Concord and 9th Big Thanks die and diecutting it straight into the panel. Once removed a diecut the Thanks again out of Oreo cardstock to act as a shadow backing to the original piece with the cityscape. A sentiment and cute little bike and tree die from Taylored Expressions completes this card.


Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!


Keia 

Join the conversation!