Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Happy Birthday, Clayton| Level 10 Reached

 Happy Tuesday, Crafty Friends!

I am stopping in with a quick post to wish my son a Happy 10th Birthday! I cannot believe how quickly time flies. My sweet baby boy is inching toward the preteen years. I am not sure this mamma is ready for the double digits. However, in reality, time isn't concerned about my feelings and gleefully marches onward. Sigh****


I am the only non-gamer in a sea of gamers in my home, even hubby is a gamer. So purchasing the MFT Stamps Level Up and Game Controller die was a no brainer. To create this card, I used Pinkfresh Studio's Nested Diamonds to stamp a bold background onto Sugarcube cardstock using Taylored Expression's Pumpkin, Lime Zest, Blue Raspberry and Blueberry inks. I diecut the numbers from Lime Zest and Blueberry cardstock using the Initially one and zero dies. To diffuse the bold background, I used vellum and heat embossed the sentiment 'Hope Your Birthday Is Epic'. The game controller adds the finishing touch.


Thank you for stopping by.


Happy Crafting! 

Join the conversation!