Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio| Essential Slim Stripes

Hello Crafty Friends,

Happy Wednesday! One more day until Thanksgiving. How are you? What are your plans for the Thanksgiving holiday? We are planning on having a quiet day at home enjoying some of our favorite family recipes that have been passed down from one generation to the other. I will make my family's stuffing recipe, which starts with a cornbread base. And my husband is making his father's sweet potato casserole, better known as Uncle Roy's sweet potato casserole. Then we will round the day out with board games and talking to our families via Zoom. 

Before the day fills with our day-to-day bits of life, I wanted to share a card I made using the new Essential Slim Stripes from Pinkfresh Studio.



I still feel like a novice creating slim line cards. This is definitely a new card canvas that I need to become more familiar with. Honestly, this is only my second card. To create this card, I used a partial diecutting technique for the flower panel from an 8.75 x 3.75 card front. I then stamped and colored my panel with Copic markers and colored pencils. I used the Pinkfresh Studio Essential Slim Stripes to create the background from various pieces of cardstock. Once the panel was completed, I stamped the sentiment from the Thankful for Friends stamp set and adhered the two panels together using foam adhesive. The Hello diecut and a few Essential Jewels completes this card. 






Thank you for taking the time to stop by.  I am wishing you and yours a safe holiday season. 

Happy Crafting,

Keia 




Join the conversation!