Monday, January 4, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio January 2021 Challange

 Happy New Year, Crafty Freinds!


How was your New Year? Did you make any New Year's resolutions? I am starting the year by purging and tidying my craft space. Wish me luck. I am good at holding onto every piece of paper, just in case... And I have several unfinished projects... Well, you are aware of the life of a crafter, right? So many ideas, but so little time to create them all!


However, today I am sharing a project I did complete for the Pinkfresh Studio January 2021 Challenge. Each January, Pinkfresh Studio uses the month to reflect back on the previous year's trends and fun challenges. For my project, I chose the month of March with its subtle pastel colors and challenge to "Frame It."






To create this card, I used the new Hanging Garden Layered Stencil, Essentials Diagonal Stitched Circles, Leafy Branch, Lovely Blossoms (stamps/dies), and sentiment from the Thin Words Everyday Script. The color palette for the challenge is Meadow Mint, Sky Blue, Ballet Slipper, and Lemon Whip. Perfect for a burst of spring inspiration. 





The layering stencils are a breeze to use and create the look of a no-line colored floral garden. Once I had created the hanging garden, I used the Essentials Diagonal Stitched Circles to diecut a circle out of the panel and popped this up on foam tape to create a focal point. I then layered in diecuts from the Leafy Branch and Lovely Blossoms die sets. A sentiment and pale yellow jewels from the Essentials Jewels Mix completes this card. 


Thank you for popping in take a peek at this month's Pinkfresh Studio Challenge. I hope you take a moment to visit the challenge page and create a little paper magic in your own crafty space. Challenge winners receive a $50 gift card to the online store! Here's to another year of sharing handmade kindness! 


Happy 2021,


Keia 




Join the conversation!