Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio| Hope

Hello, Crafty Friends!


Today, I am sharing a card featuring the Layered Sunburst Stencil from Pinkfresh Studio paired with Heather's Lowercase and Lea's Ornate Uppercase alphabet and the Keep Going stamp and die set. 



The Keep Going stamp set has several encouraging sentiments. I chose to pair the sentiment "Wishing you strength for today and hope for tomorrow" with the word HOPE. A perfect word for the time we find ourselves in as a nation. We could all use a little hope as we reach out to support each other and our communities. Lately, I have been trying to work on my no-line Copic coloring skills and the beautiful flower from the Keep Going stamp set was a perfect chance to practice. Instead of using grey ink, I decided to try Distress Ink Antique Linen. I think it worked well with the yellow flowers. Once I completed coloring my floral bouquet, I added the Leafy Branch as a final layering touch. 


Okay, the Layered Sunburst Stencil is awesome! This stencil can be used with different mediums to really kick your creativity into high gear. I recommend you check out this video from fellow DT member, Erica A-B, for more creative options. I decided to use a rainbow color palette and I love how well it pairs with the rest of my card's elements. 



Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a chance to create a little paper magic this week. 


Happy Crafting,


Keia 




Join the conversation!