Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Scrapbook.com| Cardmaking Made Easy with Memorial Pocket Cards

 Hello, Friends!


Today, I am sharing a card designed with the new Memorial Pocket Cards from Scrapbook.com. These cards feature the classic gold, white and black color palette with a celestial print and beautiful heartfelt sentiments. I find pocket cards to be perfect for both scrapbooking and for making beautiful cards.



When I am running low on time, but want to make a card that wows, I enjoy using pocket cards in my scrapbooking stash to create that special card. To create this card, I started by taking one of the 4x6 pocket card and diecutting it into a diamond shape using the Nesting Diamond die from Waffle Flower Crafts. I then paired this with one the beautiful 3x4 sentiment cards from the collection. To add layers and visual interest, I stamped, stenciled and diecut a floral bouquet using Pinkfresh Studio's Be Strong collection. To complete this card, I added a butterfly and a few dots of Pops of Color in Deep Blue. 



Thank you for stopping by. I hope this card inspires you to look at the supplies in your stash in a different light and make something beautiful.


Happy Creating,


Keia 


Card Supplies: 

Join the conversation!