Saturday, October 2, 2021

Scrapbook.com| BOOtacular...

 Happy Saturday, Crafty Friends!


Today, I am sharing a card featuring a few crafty goodies from Scrapbook.com for my BOOtacular Halloween card. 



To create this card, I started by masking off a rectangular area and inking it in shades of purple, orange, and grey. I then used the new Jack O' Lantern stencil for my background pattern. The new Downtown Alphabet is a retro classic and adds a nice flair to the card. The Downtown Alphabet breaks into pieces, so I backed it using the Bold Basic Alphabet set. A cute ghost, sentiment, and glitter bats completes this card. 



Thank you for spending a little time with me this weekend. I hope you have a chance to step into your creative space and make something BOOtacular. 


Crafty Hugs,


Keia 


Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!