Friday, October 29, 2021

Scrapbook.com| Slimline Snowflake...HO, HO, HO

 Wahoo!


Happy Friday, sweet friends! We made it! I made it! I am going to take this lap if that is okay? With a youngster at home, e-learning for two weeks, Zoom meetings all week for CASA training, and card projects to create and finish, I am pushing it. However, I am hoping there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Today, I am sharing a card featuring Scrapbook.com's Slimline Snowflake stamp paired with ephemera by P13. 




To create this card, I started by masking an A2 piece of white cardstock and used a palette of green inks to make an ombre background. I then used a deep shade of brown ink to stamp the word HO HO HO. I have had my eye on P13's ephemera pack, so I was excited to use the new Cosy Winter collection to add a little Christmas cheer to my card. A few gold metallic pearls completes this card. 





Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time with me. See you next week. 


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Supplies:


Join the conversation!