Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Reverse Confetti| Inspiration Station

 Happy Tuesday, Crafty Friends!


Did you know that Reverse Confetti delivers creative inspiration right to your email inbox? Every week Reverse Confetti sends out a digital newsletter filled with amazing projects, a mood board, and more. For more details, check out their blog to sign up (HERE). This week, I have an opportunity to inspire you. My designer choice is Ocean Moments. 




This week's ocean mood board captures both the movements and the stillness of ocean moments. To create my card, I reached for the Circle of Waves die and paired it with the Hummingbird stamp and coordinating die. A warm, natural color palette composed of browns, dusty pinks, and muted blues set the ocean mood. First, I cut a piece of kraft cardstock down to a 3 3/4 x 5 inches panel and used the circle die to create peek-a-boo holes. Using the Hummingbird set, I stamped the flowers onto the panel with white pigment ink. While the panel dried, I created my waves by layering the diecut pieces from the Circle of Waves die and adhering it to a white cardstock panel. I cut away any excess cardstock and used foam adhesive to adhere the kraft peek-a-boo panel on top. Next, using Copic-friendly paper, I stamped, colored, and diecut the hummingbird and hibiscus flowers. I layered the finished elements onto my panel and added a few inky splatters for visual movement. A simple sentiment completes this card. 



Thank you for spending time with me and Reverse Confetti. I hope this card has inspired you to step into your creative space and make something beautiful!


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Card Supplies:









Join the conversation!