Sunday, October 31, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio| Monocromatic Garden Roses

Good morning, sweet friends!


Where has the time gone? Can you believe it, we have come to the end of October! Today, I am sharing with you a monochromatic card featuring the Garden Roses collection from Pinkfresh Studio.



Usually, I am all about glorious color, but this card has been ruminating in my mind for some time now. I came across a fellow designer who had colored a flower in an amazing grayscale palette. I was so taken with the visual appeal of her card, that I wanted to recreate something similar but with a few touches of my own. To create this card, I stamped the Garden Roses image onto a piece of white cardstock and used the Urban Raincoat color palette and coordinating stencils to color in the stamped image. I then diecut the image and laid it aside to work on the card base. Using the Simply Hexagon diecutting plate, I diecut a piece of dark gray cardstock and then popped the pieces back into the frame. I then adhered the diecut panel onto an A2 card base. Using a circle die and Sea Salt cardstock, I diecut a partial circle into the panel. I adhered both panels together using foam tape and then proceed to add inky splatters for more visual interest. I then adhered the floral arrangement over the circular opening. A simple heat embossed sentiment and silver metallic pearls completes this card. 



Thank you for joining me today. I will be back next week for Pinkfresh Studio's November Release. Have a wonderful upcoming week and don't forget to make something beautiful.  


Happy Crafting,


Keia


Join the conversation!