Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Catherine Pooler| Global Adventure

Hello, Crafty Friends!


The new Global Adventure release from Catherine Pooler is available (HERE).  If you were able to catch the Facebook live, then you know that this collection offers amazing stamps, dies, and pattern papers with a folksy, world-traveler feel. And the new inks are sure to be on your wish list. 





To create my card, I used the new We Fit,  nesting dolls, stamp and coordinating die set. I stamped the image onto Copic-friendly cardstock and set aside. I then created a circular mask using masking paper and a circle die. I adhered the low-tack masking paper to an A2 white cardstock panel and used the smaller floral stamps from the set to ink my background. I then Copic colored a few of the leaves and added Dandelion Nuvo Drops to the berries. Once dry, I colored my two images and adhered them to the card base with foam adhesive. A simple sentiment completes this card. 



Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a chance to pop over to the Catherine Pooler blog (HERE) For more amazing inspiration. 


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Join the conversation!