Friday, October 15, 2021

Catherine Pooler| Global Adventure... Danke Schon

 Happy Friday, sweet friends!


Today is all about my favorite design elements...GEOMETRIC SHAPES and LUXE colors!! Yes! 





Okay, put saturated color and geometric shapes together and call me a happy crafter! The new Half Circle Background stamp and coordinating cover plate are a blast to play with and creativity is only limited by one's imagination. To create this card, I inked the stamp using the new Luxe color palette onto a 5x7 piece of white cardstock. I then used the cover plate to diecut the panel and was left with a handful of colorful half-circle diecut pieces. Using another piece of white cardstock, I masked a one-inch strip and inked it using a Luxe color palette and added a few black inky splatters. Once dry, I arranged a geometric pattern using the diecut pieces and completed the card by adding a simple sentiment from the World of Sentiments stamp set. 



Thank you for stopping by. I hope this card has inspired you to create something beautiful this weekend.


Happy Crafting,


Keia 












Join the conversation!