Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio| Lush Peonies

 Hello, Crafty Friends!


Happy Wednesday. Today I am sharing a card featuring Pinkfresh Studio's Lush Peonies Collection paired with the Diamond Hot Foil Plate.




For the last several weeks my creative time has been limited due to pressing commitments. However, I find creating a wonderful way to unwind and recenter myself, so I am not always inclined to shelve my creativity. The Lush Peonies collection allows me to make beautiful cards in less time. Although I prefer to color with Copic markers, the layering stencils from this collection allow me to add color and shading to my stamped image with ease. And using the Diamond Hot Foil Stamp creates a beautiful letterpress background on my 110 lb. cardstock. A bit of inking and watercolor splatters, along with a simple heat embossed sentiment and butterfly completes this simple, but elegant card. 



Thank you for spending a bit of time with me. I hope you have a chance to step into your creative space and make something beautiful.


Happy Crafting,


Keia 



Join the conversation!