Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio| Monthly Challenge—Florals

Hello Friends,

The Pinkfresh Studio Monthly Challenge is still going on! There are a few days left for you to play along and find inspiration from the Creative Team. Today, I am sharing a card project featuring the new Anemone Magic stamp and die set. 







For this card, I decided to continue working on my no-line Copic coloring skills. I stamped the image and then used my Copic markers and Polychromo pencils in shades of blue, yellow, and green to match the Keeping It Real collection. I then stamped the sentiment from the collection "Don't Be Busy Doubting Yourself While Others Are Intimidated By Your Potential" onto the Essentials Ornate  Banner. What a beautiful sentiment and one we should all remember. 




Thank you for stopping by. I hope I have a chance to see your beautiful creations on the Pinkfresh Studio blog. And remember, as with each challenge one creative will win a $25 gift certificate to Pinkfresh Studio! 


Happy Crafting,

Keia 


Supplies


Join the conversation!