Wednesday, March 17, 2021

On My Desk| Scrapbook.com Slimline Dies, Stencils and Slimline Pads

Hello, Crafty Friends! 


Today, I am sharing this month's crafty happy mail from Scrapbook.com. This month is all about the slimline dies, paper pads, and stencils. I am learning to navigate the design layout of slimline cards, and finding the process creatively challenging but fun. 




Scrapbook.com introduced eleven new slimline dies along with slimline paper pads in Florals, Warms, Boho, Brights, Christmas, and Sherbet. I am currently working on another card project to showcase the new dies. You can enjoy a video here on some of the amazing projects you can create with these supplies (HERE) and (HERE).







Thank you for stopping by. I am looking forward to sharing this month's creations with you. Until then...

Happy Crafting,


Keia 








Join the conversation!