Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Scrapbook.com| Magic Mat—The Wait Is Over!!!!!

Happy Tuesday, Crafty Friends!


Happy indeed! The wait is over! The RESTOCK of the Magic Mat is here!!!



If you were on the fence, or like me, on the waiting list for another Magic Mat, then the wait is over! Today at 9am MST is the restock release. I have the Magic Mat in two sizes, standard and the extended size, and I love them both!



 

I enjoy using the Magic Mat for my diecutting needs. It is AWESOME to not worry about warping plates and I am even able to use the Magic Mat with my magnetic plate! I have not had any issues with the Magic Mat dulling my dies over time. My machine is a little loose, so if I am diecutting a more intricate die, I just use a paper, plastic, or metal shim and that takes care of the problem. I am hoping to snag another mat or two for my crafty friends. Let me know what you think of the Magic Mat if you own the mat already. Or, leave me a comment with any questions you might have. And if you are interested in seeing the Magic Mat in action, or have more questions regarding diecutting machine compatibility, check out this helpful page (HERE). 


Happy Crafting,


Keia 

Join the conversation!