Thursday, March 18, 2021

Slimline Card| Thanks You Are Seriously The Best

Hello, Crafty Friends.


I am popping in to share a slimline card made with the new Scrapbook.com Slimline Ticket die. 



To create this card, I used the medium-sized Slimline Ticket and diecut it from a piece of white cardstock. I then used Pinkfresh Studio's Passion Fruit, Coral Reef, Peach Fuzz, Lemon Whip, Fresh Pear, Sky Blue, and Lavender to ink my diecut panel. I wanted to create a focal resting place for my colorful leaf arrangement, so I diecut two rectangular panels using Penny Black's Simple Stackers. I love the subtle edging, which adds another layer of interest. I have had my eye on Altenew's Leaf mix dies and have been looking for an opportunity to create a leaf arrangement. These dies are fantastic and can be used for a myriad of different occasions. I used Scrapbook.com's A2 paper pads in Floral, Cools, and Warms to create a rainbow gradient with my leaves. A little gold embossing adds a nice touch to the foliage. 


 
I am always adding Thank You and Thinking of You cards to my stash. I used the Thank You die set from Scrapbook.com and diecut it several times to add substance to the delicate word diecut. I paired the Thanks diecut with a sentiment from Pinkfresh Studio's Simply Sentiments—Thank You stamp set heat embossed onto black cardstock. A few gold inky splatters complete this card. 



And don't forget to try a little inspiration from this month's Mood Board. We would love to see what you create, so use the #SBCHandmadeChallenge. Thank you for stopping by.


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Supplies:



Join the conversation!