Thursday, March 25, 2021

Scrapbook.com| Ink Pad Storage Bundle

 Hello, Crafty Friends!


It is that time again...time for a Scrapbook.com LIVE (HERE)! Today's LIVE features the Ink Pad Storage Bundle. 



If you are like me, you have probably been crafting for a while and have ink pad storage solutions that work for you and your space.  My craft space is not very large, so finding functional, affordable, and aesthetically pleasing pieces is important to me. So maybe it's time to think outside the box.




The Scrapbook.com Ink Pad Storage can be used in a variety of ways. I enjoy using my ink storage pad to store my handmade cards from friends, as well as the cards I have created and need to mail to friends. The ink pad storage can hold your ink pads, A2 paper pads, Pops of Color, A2 card bases, pocket scrapbooking cards, and much more! So if you are interested in organizing your craftroom, the Scrapbook.com Ink Pad Storage might be just what you need. 



I store my ink pad storage unit on a shelf above my Pops of Color. This way I can see the cards my sweet crafty friends have sent me. Thank you for stopping by! And don't forget to check out the Scrapboo.com LIVE (HERE). 


Happy Crafting!


Keia


Supplies:

Join the conversation!