Friday, August 27, 2021

On My Desk| Scrapbook.com Cardstock Collection, Stencils and Craftroom Tools

Good morning, Crafty Friends! 


Happy Friday!  This weekend I will be carving out a little time in my craftroom to continue playing with goodies from Scrapbook.com. This month I am creating with the new color palettes from the Playful, Jewels, Roses, and other colorful collections.  The new stencils provide a creative chance to try a few mixed media ideas. And I would love to see if I cannot do something interesting with the new acetate sheets from Scrapbook.com.






Check back throughout the month of September to see how I use this month's supplies. Thank you for stopping back. I hope you have a chance to step into your craftroom this weekend and make something beautiful!

Happy Crafting,

Keia 




Join the conversation!