Monday, August 30, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio| Best of Everything Collection

Happy Monday, Crafty Friends!

Well, I did have a chance to play in my craftroom this weekend in between errands and playing with my boys. Seriously, my youngest had me on the trampoline in the backyard jumping and trying to throw/catch a mini basketball at the same time! Let me just write my coordination is not what it use to be.  However, we sure did have fun. 



Okay, back to cardmaking. I know that I sometimes step into my craftroom and create on autopilot, which leads me to create with the same materials. It has been a while since I had made a vellum card, and I thought I would give it a go to change things up. I am glad I did. I did happen to have some 65lb vellum cardstock in my paper stash. I started by stamping, stenciling, and inking the Best of Everything image onto white cardstock and then cut this down to a 3 1/4 x  4 1/2 panel and adhered to a similar-sized card base. I cut an A2 card base from vellum and heat embossed my sentiment. I adhered my stenciled panel inside the A2 vellum card and added a panel to the back of the vellum card base to hide the adhesive. And my card is complete! Simple, but lovely. 




Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a chance to make something beautiful or just slow down and enjoy the beauty of life. Have a lovely week! See you soon!


Happy Crafting, 

Keia 

Card Supplies: 


Join the conversation!