Saturday, September 4, 2021

Scrapbook.com| Celebrating Home

 Happy Saturday, Crafty Friends!


I hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start! I had an opportunity to play with the new Memories stamp set from Scrapbook.com and a few other goodies this past week. 




I love it when I have the opportunity to play with stamps and dies that have been languishing in my craftroom. The new Memories stamp set, with its sentiments centered around celebrating family and home, paired perfectly with Concord and 9th's (loved, but not used) City Stacks stamp set. To create this card, I first roughly outlined my layout to make sure I had enough space for all the design elements. I then inked a little blue background as a focal point for the "neighborhood." I stamped and colored the houses and added the 'Let's Celebrate!' sentiment and hearts from the Memories set. Lastly, I used Scrapbook.com's Bold Basic Alphas to diecut the word HOME into the completed panel. 




I love how this card turned out! And what a true sentiment...Let's celebrate HOME and the individuals that make a house a safe, inviting place to be. Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a chance to step into your crafty space this weekend/upcoming week and make something beautiful.


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Card Supplies:



Join the conversation!

  1. Such a lovely card! Wonderful colours and design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jan. I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

      Delete