Friday, August 13, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio| English Garden Layering Stencils

 Happy Friday, Friends!


I hope your weekend is off to a great start! I am popping in to share a cute card featuring the English Garden Layering Stencils from Pinkfresh Studio.



Normally, I love to use my markers to Copic color, but sometimes you need to create a beautiful card that looks as if you spent a bit of time coloring. Enter Pinkfresh Studio Layering Stencils, which helps creatives to design a beautiful card in a fraction of the time. To create this card, I stamped the English Garden images onto white cardstock and inked the image using Mint, Emerald City, Peach Fuzz, Persimmon, Clementine, and Apricot dye inks. I like adding visual depth to my card backgrounds, so I stacked three diecut pieces from the Simple Hexagons cutting plate and adhered this to a brown-hued, ombre background. A few gold inky splatters, gold metallic pearls, and a sentiment nestled around a delicate floral arrangement completes this card.



Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a chance to step into your craft room and create something beautiful. 


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Card Supplies:




Join the conversation!