Monday, August 23, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio| Just A Hello

Good morning, Crafty Friends!


Time to get the day and week started with a little crafty love! Today, I sharing a card featuring the new Just A Hello stamp, die, and stencil collection. 




I tried to keep this card simple to let the ombre ripple and floral arrangement take centerstage. To create the ombre background, I used the new wide, low-tack, mint tape from Scrapbook.com to mask off the area I wanted to ink. By ripping the mint tape, I achieved an organic edging which translated onto my inked card base. I like how that turned out once I had finished applying the Evergreen, Apricot, and Lemon Whip inks to the card base. The Just A Hello stamp, with its coordinating stencils, made creating the bouquet simple. A few sprigs of black leaves, a sentiment, and a few green jewels completes this card. 





Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a chance to step into your craftroom and make something beautiful!

Hugs!

Keia

Card Supplies:






Join the conversation!