Thursday, August 19, 2021

Scrapbook.com| Playing With Paper

Happy Friday, Crafty Friends!


Today, I am sharing two cards featuring the new cardstock pads from Scrapbook.com. I like the new color palettes, which makes choosing color schemes a breeze. 







I wanted to use the paper pads to create cards that focused on the various bold colors of each paper collection. For the first card, I used the Playful and Harvest paper pads and paired these with the Slim Sunshine die. A simple bouquet was created using Pinkfresh Studio's Sweet Friend Floral stamp, die, and stencil collection. 






The second card uses the Jewels paper pad and a simple sentiment from the Sunshiney Day stamp set. I enjoyed playing with these paper pads and the beautiful array of colors that is sure to brighten up your cards. 




Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a chance to step into your craftroom and make something beautiful.

Happy Crafting,


Keia


Card Supplies:






Join the conversation!