Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Catherine Pooler| April Showers Bring Collection

 Happy Wednesday, Crafty Friends!


Today is the release of Catherine Pooler's April Showers Bring Collection. I am showcasing two cards featuring the Pitter Patterns and Puddle Play coordinating stamp and die set. 




Okay, I am a HUGE fan of geometric shapes so when I saw the new April Showers Bring Collection from Catherine Pooler, I was excited to have an opportunity to play with these awesome stamps and dies. My first card features the Puddle Play stamp and coordinating die. I created a shaker card with the A Little Drizzle slimline paper pad and Portland sequins. I love the bear from the stamp set. I used my Copic Markers and colored pencils to color my stamped bear image along with a few puddles. A sentiment and a few raindrops from the Pitter Patterns stamped in pale blue completes this card. 



Card number two uses the Pitter Patterns stamps and dies, and of course a cute fox from Puddle Play. The dies from the Pitter Pattern collection are awesome! I definitely put those dies to work in my design. I used the dies to create a bold graphic design, grounded by a stripe of blue using the It's A Boy dye ink. A simple sentiment completes this card. 



Thank you for stopping by! There is so much to love about the April Showers Bring Collection. For more information and inspiration, visit the Catherine Pooler Blog (HERE). 


Happy Crafting,


Keia 

Join the conversation!