Monday, April 19, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio| Thank You

Happy Monday, Crafty Friends.


I had a chance to step into my craft room this weekend and play with Pinkfresh Studio's Folk Garden layering stencils, stamp, and coordinating dies paired with Thank You So Much hot foil stamp.



I am still learning how to use my hot foil system, but I am enjoying it. The Couture Creation Hot Foil System, like other systems, is a very versatile piece of crafting equipment. The Hot Foil System not only foils, but you can use it to do letterpress techniques. I am looking forward to exploring the other uses of my machine. To create this card, I used the layering stencils to color the Folk Garden image and used colored pencils to add depth to the flower petals. I then diecut the flowers and layered them on a white panel. The Thank You So Much was foiled and then I cut the diecut to only use the "Thank You" portion. A few blue jewels completes the card.



Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a chance to step into your craft room and create something beautiful.


Happy Crafting,


Keia


Supplies:


Join the conversation!