Thursday, April 15, 2021

Scrapbook.com|Happy Birthday

Happy Wednesday, Crafty Friends!


I am popping in to share a birthday card I made for my husband. First of all, can I share how excited I am that I designed a birthday card for my hubby before his birthday!!! Yipee! Normally I am late, so my sweet hubby is going to be surprised. 



Okay, you can never go wrong with a rainbow color palette, it is just so HAPPY! When I first saw Lawn Fawn's High Five collection, I just thought it was the cutest and useful for so many different occasions. To create this card, I pulled out a versatile balloon stencil from Taylored Expressions. I inked a piece of white cardstock using Pinkfresh Studio's Coral Reef, Peach Fuzz, Lemon Whip, Mint, Ocean Breeze and Soft Lilac. I then diecut the inked panel using Scrapbook.com's Classic Type Numbers. The cute critters from the High Five stamp set were stamped and colored with Copic markers and colored pencils. A simple sentiment from the set completes this card. 



Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful rest of the week. 


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Supplies: 


Join the conversation!