Friday, February 19, 2021

Scrapbook.com| Rainbow Thanks

Happy Friday, Friends!


We made it to the weekend! Time for a little crafty fun! Today, I am sharing a card featuring a few goodies.



Okay, after designing a few slimline cards this month, I think I finally figured out how to work with this format. To create this card, I started by using Scrapbook.com's Slimline Neenah Solar White Ultra Thick Card base and stamped Pinkfresh Studio's Celebrate Today floral image in black. Using the Sherbet cardstock and Pinkfresh Studio's Slim Stripes to create rainbowlicious stripes for the "Mega Thanks." Once the stripes were diecut, I used double-sided adhesive to attach them to a piece of cardstock. I then used Altenew's Mega Thanks die to diecut my card's focal point. A simple heat-embossed sentiment completes this card.  




Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a chance to head into your craftroom and create a little paper magic!


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Join the conversation!