Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio| Inspired by Challenge

Hello, sweet friends!

I hope your week is off to a fabulous start. Here in the midwest, we are experiencing a bit of a temperature drop, which I consider the perfect time to light a candle, have a hot cup of tea, and get crafty. This month's Facebook Friends "Inspired by Challenge" provides the perfect opportunity to find inspiration in the lovely projects from the Pinkfresh Creative Team. 





I love the idea of both a scrapbook page and a card for inspiration. For my card, I decided to use elements from both projects. I am a huge fan of geometric and abstract art, so mixing the triangle element, from the scrapbook page, with the delicate nature of florals, from the card, was definitely a creative plus for me. I started by using the Nested Diamonds stamp inked with Raspberry Bliss, Peach Fuzz, and Lemon Whip inks to create my geometric focal background. The new Choose Hope stamp/die and Curvy Leaf die are sure to be a favorite of mine in the weeks to come. I love floral bouquet stamps and this one is fun to color. The Curvy Leaf die adds the right amount of visual texture to my card with both green cardstock and vellum leaves. A lovely sentiment, from the stamp set, and a few light pink jewels completes this card. 



I hope you are feeling inspired to give this month's "Inspired By" Challenge a try. You can find the Facebook link (HERE). And as with each challenge, one lucky participant will win a $25 gift card to Pinkfresh Studio's online store. The last day to enter is February 28th. I am looking forward to seeing what you create! 

Happy Crafting,

Keia 

Join the conversation!

  1. So lovely! The vellum leaves are such a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan. I was a little nervous at first, but the vellum leaves add just the right touch. I hope you have been able to enjoy a little creative time for yourself. Have a great week!

      Delete