Thursday, February 4, 2021

On My Desk| Scrapbook.com Simple Scrapbook Cards and Albums

 Hello Crafty Friends,


It's that time again to take a look at what is on my desk, and the projects I am hoping to create this month. I am loving the opportunity to play with Scrapbook.com's Simple Scrapbook collections from page protectors to albums there is something to help me with my memory keeping endeavors. 


I am stretching myself to chronicle the everyday moments that are easy to take for granted. With our family following COVID-19 guidelines for our state, there is only so much to see in one's home. However, I am trying new angles and playing with the light in my photos. Might as well learn a technique or improve my skills, right?




This month I will be playing with two different album sizes, 9x12 and 6x8. I have not had an opportunity to work with these sizes before so I am excited to do so. As a Creative Team designer for Scrapbook.com, we work with many exclusive products and one of those products is stencils. Scrapbook.com has an array of different stencils. I will be using the 6x8 album to hold my stencils and I have the added benefit of a beautiful album to display on the shelves in my craft room. For more wonderful uses for a 6x8 album, take a look at this video by fellow designer Marie Nicole on YouTube. I am using the 9x12 for this year's memory keeping binder. Usually, I create 12x12 pocket layouts, but I am finding the 9x12 a welcome change to shake things up a bit. 



Thank you for stopping by today. I look forward to sharing this month's creations with you. Until then...


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Supplies: 


Join the conversation!