Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio| A Little Note...

Hello, crafty friends.


How are you doing? I know this week has already been trying for various reasons, weather, living life, and a host of other concerns individuals are juggling. I am hoping you find a moment to breathe this week. Crafting is definitely becoming my quiet time to rest my mind and just enjoy the process of creating. 



Lately, I have been feeling the need to mix it up a bit and decided to use a few items from Pinkfresh Studio's Office Hours Collection.  I paired the ephemera and 3x4 card with the new Friendship Blooms stamp/stencil and Sentiment Suite-Thank You stamp and coordinating die. The Friendship Blooms layering stencils made adding color to the floral background easy. This was a quick, but impactful card. And I had a chance to pull a few goodies from my scrapbooking stash to change things up creatively.



 

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I hope you have a chance to step into your crafty space this week and create a little paper magic.


Happy Crafting,


Keia



Join the conversation!