Saturday, September 25, 2021

Scrapbook.com Slimline Christmas Foliage| FA LA LA....

 Happy Saturday, Crafty Friends!


Today, I am sharing Scrapbook.com's new stamp Christmas Foliage. If you are still loving this slimline size, then this latest release of stamps is just for you. 



Did you know there are 91 days until Christmas? I am a mom of young boys, so this is important information to know and in a timely manner! And I need to get a jump on my Christmas cards. Glad I have one down. 😆 Who is with me? How many Christmas cards have you completed? Okay, so you can see why I am a little excited that I have at least one. And creating this card was fairly easy once I had a design in mind. To start, I used the Slimline Nested Rectangles for the card's foundation and inked this with Evergreen, Olive, and Fresh Pear dye inks. Once the panel was dry, I die cut a small rectangular piece for the FA LA LA center. I then heat embossed both pieces using the Slimline Christmas Foliage stamp and gold embossing powder, the center for the sentiment, and the larger panel with the foliage pattern. I used Pinkfresh Studio's Poinsettia Christmas Washi Tape and coordinating dies to build my floral bouquet. A few leaves and metallic gold pearls completes this festive and beautiful card. 



Thank you for sharing a part of your weekend with me. I hope this card has inspired you to start working on your Christmas cards. And if you are already ahead of the game, wonderful! Then I hope you have a chance to step into your creative space and make something beautiful.


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Card Supplies:



Join the conversation!