Monday, September 6, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio September Challenge| Greenery and Leaves

 Hello, Sweet Friends!


I am back again! I just might send you into creative overload. Nah! Who am I kidding! We love all things crafty! It is time for another Pinkfresh Studio Monthly Challenge| Greenery and/or Leaves, color palette, or both. The choice is up to you. 😊






To create this card, I used the Modern Layered Florals paired with the Stitched Scallop Squares. I added a bit of watercolor smooshing using this month's color palette. A heat embossed sentiment and a few complementary orange-colored sequins completes this card. 




As with each monthly challenge, there is a chance for one lucky creative to win a $50 gift card to Pinkfresh Studio's online shop. For more challenge details and to link your project, please visit the Pinkfresh Studio Blog (HERE). I look forward to seeing your lovely creations. Until then, I hope you have a chance to step into your craftroom and create something beautiful!

Happy Crafting,

Keia 

Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!