Saturday, September 18, 2021

Scrapbook.com| Acetate Fun!

 Happy Saturday, Crafty Friend!


Today, I am having a little fun with Scrapbook.com's Acetate Cardstock. So grab your favorite beverage and join me for a quick post. 😉



Scrapbook.com introduced their own brand of heat-resistant acetate for cardmaking and scrapbooking. This acetate can be used in a variety of creative ways. Fellow Creative Team Member, Jaime Pate, shows how to use acetate cardstock with her Minc Machine (HERE). Tiffany, Creative Team Member, shows how to use ink sprays for a little mixed media fun (HERE). The possibilities for this craft room staple is only limited by your imagination. 


I created a card with a faux stain-glass effect. To design this card, I stamped the Miss Your Smile image onto acetate cardstock with VersaMark ink and heat-embossed the image with black embossing powder.  I then stenciled the image onto an A2 piece of white cardstock in a teal color palette and adhered to an A2 top-folding card base. I wanted to frame this beautiful flower, so using the Hero Arts Infinity Nesting Rectangle dies to create a window. I adhered the embossed acetate to the back of the window panel and aligned the two images, embossed and stenciled. A simple 'Hello' sentiment completes this card. 




Thank you for spending time with me today. I hope you have a chance to make something beautiful this weekend. 


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!