Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Scrapbook.com| Pops of Positivity

 Happy Tuesday, Friends!


I am sharing the news that Scrapbook.com's Gallery is launching today and it is better than ever! The newly revamped gallery makes it easier to upload, share, comment, and link products to your online projects! Send an emoji, leave a comment, or save a post, but more importantly, there is an abundance of inspiration to love and right at your fingertips!






As part of the celebration, I created this card featuring the Pops of Color. First, this card was inspired by an amazing artist I came across on Instagram, Josie Lewis. She makes the most gorgeous, colorfully chunky art that is a visual feast for the eyes. Seriously! No joke! You can find Josie's website (HERE ) and Instagram (HERE). Although I do not share Josie's flick of the wrist technique for layering, not to mention the same medium, I was interested in seeing if the Pops of Color could be used in a similar creative fashion. While not the same, I am happy with the results. 


To create this card, I started by using Mint Tape to mask off a triangular area. I then applied the Pops of Color, in rainbow order, to an A2 sized piece of mixed media paper. I colored the fun dog image from the Wish Happiness stamp set from Colorado Craft Company and added a few more bits from the I Work for Watercolors set from Picket Fence Studios. A simple heat embossed sentiment completes this card. 




Thank you for stopping by. You can see this card and other card creations in my gallery (HERE). Please visit the newly revamped Scrapbook.com gallery for more creative inspiration. 


Happy Crafting 


Keia 


Card Supplies: 


Join the conversation!