Monday, September 27, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio September Challenge| Greenery and Leaves

Happy Monday, Crafty Friends!


I hope you had a wonderful fall weekend! I had a chance to pop into my craftroom and have a little fun creating this card. The monthly Pinkfresh Studio Challenge is quickly coming to an end. You have today and tomorrow to share your project and we would love to see it!





I decided to keep this card aesthetically simple with a touch of color. The Floral Vase collection includes stamps, stencils, and coordinating dies, which make creating fun and easy. To create this card, I started by stamping the image onto Copic-friendly cardstock and letting this dry. I then worked on the stencil oval background shading using Sky Blue, Slumber, and Stargazer dye inks.  I love coloring, so I chose Copic marker colors that were close to this month's color palette Stargazer, Apricot, Ballet Slipper, Lemon Whip, and Meadow. A simple sentiment from the stamp set and Sapphire jewels completes this card. 


(Note: stretch your dies by turning them into stencils using masking tape/paper or Post-It notes. Once you diecut the shape, use the mask to add the shape to your card base using inks and other mediums).



As with each challenge, Pinkfresh Studio is looking to share the love. One (1) lucky creative will win a $50 gift certificate to Pinkfresh Studio's online store. Remember, the challenge ends tomorrow! For more details, check out the challenge post (HERE). 


Good Luck and Happy Crafting!


Keia



Join the conversation!