Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Reverse Confetti| Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday, Crafty Friends!


Today, I am sharing with you an Anything Goes post/challenge. Sometimes we need to throw caution to the wind and just create. Pull out your favorite pieces of cardstock, stamps, dies, and stencils and let's have some fun. 



Coloring is one of my favorite techniques, but sometimes it's fun to just play with cardstock and a new die. To create this card, I selected a modern geometric design and color palette. I used the Reverse Confetti Circle of Waves Confetti Cut and diecut several circles from my chosen color palette. I then layered these onto a circle backer using foam tape to add varying levels of dimension. The duo A2 panel uses two colors adhered using foam tape and then diecut to create a circular window. A simple "Thanks" from the Thanks and Hello die set and clear pearls completes this card. 



Thank you for joining me today. I hope you have a chance to step into your creative space and make something beautiful.


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Supplies





Join the conversation!