Thursday, September 16, 2021

Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash| Halloween and Fall Fun

Happy Thursday, Crafty Friends!

Come join us for the Stock Your Stash monthly card making challenge with Reverse Confetti. This month we are continuing the fun from the new release with a focus on Halloween and/or Fall Fun (HERE).







 I love fall, so creating a fun fall card was perfect. To create this card, I used the newly released Autumn Apple Cider stamp and coordinating die. I enjoy stretching my supplies, so I used the stamp's images to create a background for my A2 top-folding card base. I then used the same elements to create a fall scene and added the beautiful script "Hello" die. A few gold metallic pearls completes this card. 



The Stock Your Stash Challenge is open until September 29th at noon CST. Don't forget to link your card so we can see your fabulous project. In addition, Reverse Confetti is gifting one (1) lucky winner a $20 gift card to their online store! For more details, visit the September Stock Your Stash Challenge (HERE). 


Happy Crafting!


Keia 


Card Supplies: 












Join the conversation!