Saturday, September 11, 2021

Scrapbook.com Slimline Stripe Stencil| When Your Heart is Overwhelmed...

Happy Saturday, Crafty Friends!


Today I am sharing a card using the new Slimline Stripes Stencil from Scrapbook.com along with a few other goodies.



Slimline stamps, stencils, and dies are the new kids on the crafty block. However, sometimes working in a slimline format can be overwhelming. Or you want to purchase a few crafty goodies from the slimline collection, but don't want to get stuck always using the items for slimline projects. No need to worry. Slimline stamps, dies, and stencils can be used on your A2 card sizes with just a little bit of modification. 


To create this card, I started by masking off an area the width of my slimline stencil and used a jewel tone color palette to ink my background. I came back and layered the Slimline Stripe stencil on top, and inked the next layer with a shade darker than the previous to create a tone-on-tone striped background. I used the Comforting Verses stamp set for my sentiment and a beautiful flower stem from Altenew's Tall Foliage stamp and die set. A few touches of Lemon Chiffon, Pops of Color, for the flower's center completes this card.




Thank you for spending time with me today. I hope this sheds new light on how to get the most out of your craft goodies. Until next time, don't forget to step into your craft space and make something beautiful.


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Card Supplies:




Join the conversation!