Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Catherine Pooler Release| Ex Libris

 Hello, Crafty Friends!


The new Catherine Pooler Ex Libris release is now LIVE! I hope you had a chance to see the amazing sneak peeks over the last several days, and yes, the newly released inks are FABULOUS. Today, I am sharing a card featuring the Lovebirds stamp/die and Cross Your Xs Coverplate. 








The Lovebirds collection is too cute and are so fun to color. To create the first card, I start by using Twilight ink to design my birdcage pattern background on a piece of A2 white cardstock. I then take a piece of medium gray cardstock and use a square nesting die to create a geometric design in the top layering panel. Before adhering the gray panel, I heat embossed the "Sending Congratulations" sentiment and added the lovebirds as the finishing touch. 




My second card pairs together the Lovebird set with the Cross Your Xs Coverplate. I decided to keep this card very simple. After coloring the single Lovebird, I diecut the coverplate from white cardstock and adhered this to an A2 card base using foam adhesive. The simple "You are in my thoughts today" sentiment is heat embossed onto vellum cardstock and the lovebird adhered with foam tape. 



Thank you for spending time with me. I hope these two cards have inspired you to take a look at the new Ex Libris collection from Catherine Pooler and create your own beautiful designs. For more information on products and inspiration, visit Catherine Pooler online (HERE). 


As always...


Create beauty every day.


Keia 

Join the conversation!