Thursday, March 31, 2022

Scrapbook.com Live Stream| Plush and Velvet Albums

Happy Thursday, Craft Friends!


Today is Scrapbook.com's Live Stream (HERE) featuring the new Plush and Velvet Albums!







As a mom of two boys, in the midst of adolescence, I tend to forgo soft, plush material. While my creative space is my little oasis in the midst of boyhood, my boys are always welcome in my space which means the occasional dirty handprints, a smudge of cheese curlers there, and well a smelly sock or two. This means I tend to keep soft, plush fabric to a minimum. However, the new Limited Edition Plush and Velvet Albums from Scrapbook.com just might change my mind. I had a chance to play with these pretty albums and create a coordinating 9x12 layout of my youngest son. The quality of the album is the same great quality as my previous Scrapbook.com albums, but with added luxury. The 9x12 D-ring album can hold approximately 40 pages, has the Scrapbook.com logo embossed on the back inside cover, reinforced corners, and a metal label holder on the spine. My scrapbook pages fit nicely in the binder without any overhang. And the new album additional looks rather lovely sitting on the shelving in my creative space. 







My first layout for this album was created using the Echo Park Teen Spirit Boys collection along with a few Scrapbook.com journaling essentials. I love how the page turned out and the fact that the color complements the album is a bonus. 😉 




Thank you for spending a bit of your day with me. If you are a crafter/scrapbooker and in the market for an album with a little pizzazz, then the new Limited Edition Plush and Velvet Albums from Scrapbook.com might be a consideration. 

As always, create something beautiful every day!


Keia 


Supplies:



Join the conversation!