Friday, March 25, 2022

Scrapbook.com| Hello You...

 Hello, Crafty Friends!


Friday is here! And you know what that means...a chance to get crafty this weekend! I enjoy waking up on a Saturday morning and just stepping into my creative space for a chance to play with my supplies, organizing does count 😁, trying out a new technique, or just taking a moment to soak it all in a quiet and creative space. 


This week, I thought I would try my hand at playing with Scrapbook.com's new Brooklyn Upper Case Alphabet stamp set paired with the Slimline Strips.  



Usually, I do not design cards with an alphabet stamp set. I feel comfortable using alphabet dies, but I wanted to create outside my comfort zone. I started myself out in this new endeavor by creating a background with a sentiment on top. Simple, I know, but still a step in a new direction. I stamped each uppercase letter in Pinkfresh Studio's Rocky Slope dye ink. Once this was complete, I diecut the sentiment "Hello You" from white cardstock and the Boho cardstock pack, a favorite color palette of mine. I like to add dimension to my letters, so I diecut each of the letters three times. I wanted to create some visual interest, the top layer for each letter uses the strips from the new Slimline Strips die. The "You" from the Thinking of You die set completes this fun, graphic card. 



I hope this card has inspired you to step into your creative space and think of new ways to use alphabet stamps in your card/layout designs. 


Create something beautiful...


Keia 



Card Supplies:



Join the conversation!