Monday, April 11, 2022

Catherine Pooler| You Are In My Thoughts Today

Hello, sweet friends!


Happy Monday. Today, I am sharing another post featuring stamps and dies from the new Ex Libris collection from Catherine Pooler. This card is designed using the new Apothecary inks and Filigree Background stamp.



 

This card came together quickly and makes for an easy card to make and send to a beloved friend or family member. To create this card, I first inked an A2-sized card front with the new Apothecary colors, Ginger, Apricot, Terracotta, and Wintergreen. Once dry, I heat embossed the panel with white embossing powder and the Filigree Background stamp. I completed the card with the "You are in my thoughts" sentiment and the single bird from the Lovebirds collection



Thank you for spending time with me on this fine day. I hope you have a chance to step into your creative space and create something beautiful.


Happy Crafting,


Keia

Join the conversation!