Thursday, February 3, 2022

Scrapbook.com| Craft Room Basics Organization

Happy Thursday, Craft Friends!


A new year provides a chance to reevaluate my creative space. I have a small space, so I like to make sure my craft room is well organized and functional. Scrapbook.com designed several organizational pieces called Craft Room Basics to help organize our creative spaces without taking a huge bite out of one's budget. 



For me, it is the smaller items like A2 paper pads, ephemera, pocket/journaling cards, and washi tape that end up without a home and moving from one place to another in my craft room. However, I have used and modified the Craft Room basics to fit my crafting needs and corral these wandering items. 



I love keeping inspiration close at hand and the 12 x12 Paper Holder is perfect for this. The In Her Studio magazine is one of my favorite magazines for creative inspiration from designers around the world. And the 12 x 12 storage keeps my magazines organized and in pristine condition. 



I have had the Tonic Studio Tidy Caddy for years. I love being able to keep all of my favorite tools handy, but now it is even better. The Pocker Card Organizer fits into the large compartment perfectly and helps me to keep my liquid glue, Pops of Color, paper pads, and other tools handy. I REALLY love how every item has a space. 



In addition to cardmaking, I love to dabble in scrapbook and pocket memory keeping. I use the Stadium Organizer with coordinating Tabbed Dividers to hold my pocket and journaling cards. 



The Tall Sticker Organizer is wonderful for housing Thickers. However, I do not use Thickers in my crafting. Instead, I modified the organizer by creating risers out of styrofoam.  I use this organizer to group together with my 6x6 paper pad collection with its coordinating ephemera and enamel dots. 



And just in case you didn't know, the Craft Room Basics fit nicely into those colorful craft carts. This cart holds two (2) Large Stadiums, a 6 x 8 Paper Pad, and a Tall Skinny Stadium with room to spare. 




Lastly, I love using the Medium Envelope Storage Pockets to hold the elements for my pocket pages. As I print my pictures, I place them in an envelope along with coordinating papers, ephemera, and other bits. 

Thank you for spending time with me today. I hope this peep into my creative space provides you with ideas for how you can store items in your own space. 


Create Everyday...


Keia 


Craft Room Supplies:

Join the conversation!