Monday, February 14, 2022

Scrapbook.com| Love Stencil...Me & You

 Happy Valentine's Day, Crafty Friends!


The "day of love" snuck up on me with a quickness! Good thing I have been turning out a few love notes here and there. Last week, I received a few goodies from Scrapbook.com and it was filled with the cutest love-themed stamps and stencils. I made time to play with the new Love stencil and the cute critters from Avery Elle's Island Time. I feel like I should take a triumphant heart-shaped lap for being on time with a card...hold my supplies for me.



I love when a crafting session pushes me to pair items in unexpected ways. I purchased the Island Time stamp and die set last summer and never had a chance to use it. I hope you understand that purchasing craft supplies is its own hobby, right? At least that is what I tell myself. The critters are so adorable,  and I imagined the set can be used for other occasions outside of a sunny, island scene. 


With supplies in hand, it was time to start creating my card. Using a white, A2 panel I inked the stencil using black ink. I then used a masking stencil to add the heart using varying shades of red. The Festive Alpha die set is perfect for creating my own sentiments. I diecut the letters three times each using black cardstock, and for the final layer added black glitter cardstock for a little sparkle. The ampersand has an additional white shadow layer for a little pop. The Copic-colored critters complete this cute card. I consider this a wrap. 



Thank you for spending a portion of your day with me. I hope you have a wonderful day doing what brings joy to your heart. Sending Hugs...


Remember to create...


Keia 


Card Supplies:

Join the conversation!

  1. Buying crafty supplies is definitely its own hobby! Wonderful card, the background is especially amazing! Loving the heart glasses too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Jan! Thank you. I love purchasing crafty supplies. I have been eyeing Gelli plates for a bit, and finally purchased my first. Looking forward to giving it a go. How about you? Any new creative endeavours?

      Delete